Have you met Dr Kathy Yu?
She is our absolutely amazing Sports Dr who is still consulting because your injuries do not take a holiday just because you are in social isolation.
Kathy has a heart of gold and she is still here:
- To continue to care for all patients
- Any person whose income has been impacted by the shutdown of businesses will be charged the rebate rate only – Medicare or workcover
- Be available in person, in the clinic, but also via telehealth, for review consultations. The rebate rate will also apply to these consultations
Telehealth may not be be appropriate for some appointments, so please call first, to check if this will suit (03 9686 2373).
Kathy would like to help support all those whose lives have been turned upside down by the COVID-19 virus.
Remember, the best things that you can do to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and protect yourself and those around you, are:
- Avoid contact with others when you are not well
- Keep to the physical distancing rules – 1.5m away from other people
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, or a tissue, then dispose of the tissue
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water – 20 seconds is required
- Avoid touching your face or mouth, especially when in public areas, as you may have touched a surface that is contaminated
- Continue light aerobic exercise – a walk or a jog around the block, run with the dog – this will help keep your immune system healthy
- Sleep well
- Eat well
- Keep socially connected via phone, messaging, etc.
Further information can be found here:
- COVID-19 helpline (24 hours): 1800 020 080
- Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
- Health Direct (Australian Government) – includes a symptom checker: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/
- Beyond Blue: https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/looking-after-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak
Book with Kathy now