Performance Medicine is proud that our team is sitting at the forefront of Physiotherapy in the Performing Arts industries in Australia and we are looking for team members to continue its role of bringing the Arts & Science together and to expand further into the diverse communities that come with it.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Senior Physiotherapist.
We are looking for an individual who can bring their diverse experience and skills to our team so that as we grow, as well as continue to create and provide the very best physical healthcare to our community. Performance Medicine aims to deliver a 360 degree experience, every time, to help our clients elevate their excellence and find their exceptional with us.
At Performance Medicine we celebrate our core values daily and run our processes through this filter. We are committed to our values of Owning It, Together we are Better, We Get It, Celebrate Diversity, Clinical Excellence and Creative Solutions.
The position requires someone who can Own It. You will be an integral part of our team with a view to lead and take a role in our senior clinical team where you will work not only with your clients but also our team members because Together we are Better.
The role involves participating in and being responsible for:
● Client Nurturing – Ensuring that our clients experience a bespoke experience each and every time they interact with us and receive the very best physiotherapy care
● Support of the Performance Medicine clinical team – Being part of our clinical mentoring team to support our practitioners so that they can focus on our clients and create space that promotes clinical excellence
● Community Engagement – Working together with our outreach and diversity team to nurture and move forward our connections with our community of performing arts schools, education facilities, LGBTQIA+ community, professional referrers and locals.
Open and empathetic communication, the ability to connect and work with our team and community with a high level of clinical excellence and attention to detail are some of the skills necessary for this role.
We would love for you to apply if you:
● Are a physiotherapist (Bachelor degree & above, post graduate education an advantage), have current unrestricted & full AHPRA registration and have a depth of physiotherapy experience
● Are passionate about making a positive impact on our diverse community that includes the Performing Arts’ industry, sporting clubs, professionals and tertiary students
● Are confident, motivated, and enjoy working in a collaborative team that embraces the unique perspectives that each individual brings where we learn from each other so that our clients have the best possible health outcomes
● Are keen to combine your sports & musculoskeletal clinical experience with creative solutions to think outside of the box to manage a variety of musculoskeletal, sports and vocal injuries in a performing and sporting environment
● Have an empathetic nature, are an open communicator and love people
● Have experience with managing a team, leadership, can take initiative and are looking for the next step in your career
● Have organisation skills, adaptability and planning skills for not only your clients but our team
Here are some of the benefits of working in the Performance Medicine team:
● You will work with Music Theatre & Theatre shows on a regular basis
● You will be part of the Vocal Physiotherapy team that is pioneering this treatment in Australia for the professional voice and the trans and gender diverse communities.
● You will be involved in our team meetings, regular in-house continuing education and have a role to play in our clinical mentoring program
● You are part of a committed team with opportunities to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our values
● You will have avenues in which to grow as Performance Medicine continues its expansion journey
● You will work in our facilities that are aimed at supporting people in wellness and rehabilitation
● Annual salary (bracket $85,000- $96,000 + Super) plus reward program and professional development allowance
This is a full time role. The start date is ideally August/Sept 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role excites you and you think you can bring more depth to our team, then we encourage you to apply.
Please click the link below (or paste into your browser), fill in the application form and email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please include in your subject line, the Performance Medicine core value that resonates the most with you.