Due to the increasing confusion over the identities of two of our physiotherapists Catherine and Peta, Performance Medicine decided to publish a short guide outlining the differences between the two.
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
PERFORMANCE MEDICINE’S GUIDE TO CORRECT PHYSIO IDENTIFICATION
1. Height: Catherine is the taller of the two. Difficult to utilise this method of spotting the difference when you are only looking at one of them, but a useful technique when they are both in the same room. If you tend to always have your treatments in the same room (i.e. theatre), we suggest you pick a reference point somewhere in the room and subtly line them up next to it for increased height measuring accuracy.
2. Jewellery: Catherine is generally wearing a love heart necklace. If you look closely at the left hand, Peta is sporting a brand new sparkler, whereas Catherine who is now a married woman wears a wedding ring as well. Point to note though, Catherine usually takes off both rings while treating patients.
3. Hair: Both darker brown. Styles often vary with both ladies. Catherine is frequently seen donning a giant butterfly hair clip (Peta would NEVER wear this) so this can be an easy give away.
4. Laugh: Catherine laughs. A lot. If you are getting at least one laugh per minute you can be 90% sure that you are talking to Catherine. Peta also likes to laugh but generally at her own bad jokes.
5. Age: One is 4 years older than the other but we’ll never tell you who.
6. Personality: Catherine is generally freakishly super happy. Peta tends also to exist in a state of general content however if you catch her just before lunch you may experience the ‘hanger’ that can occasionally creep through the cracks.
7. Posture: Both ladies tend to “stand like a dancer” so don’t rely on this for your information.
8. Earrings: SPOILER ALERT! Catherine does not have her ears pierced. This is a dead give away. So if you are really stuck, look at the ears. Earrings = Peta. No earrings = Catherine.
Please note that the following are intended as a guide only. Appearances and personality may vary depending on the day or the time of day (refer to point 6).
We hope you find this guide a useful resource for future reference if ever in doubt.